Quarterly WISE update
From September 2016 there will a quarterly update issued giving insight into the work of WISE.
Research Interest Group
The Women in Sport and Exercise (WISE) Research Interest Group (RIG) is an integral part of the WISE initiative set up by the University of Worcester to advocate gender equity in all areas of the sport and exercise domain.
The overall aim of this RIG is to undertake interdisciplinary research that examines women and girls in a sport, exercise and physical activity context. We focus on issues such as:
- Women's Lifelong Participation & Engagement in Physical Activity, Exercise and Sport
- The Development of Female Professionals in Sport, Exercise & Physical Activity
- Environmental Factors in Women's Sport, Exercise & Physical Activity
- Women in Sport Performance
- Perceptions of Women in Sport & Exercise.
from a psychological, physiological, sociological, and pedagogical perspective.
You can find out more about our research here.