Since its beginning, the University of Worcester has lived its maxim ‘Inspired for Life’, expressed through a culture of inclusion, creativity, effectiveness and friendliness.
Our approach, which is built on the principle of inclusion, allows us to prioritise fairness across our institution.
At the University of Worcester:
- We value intellectual openness, democracy and love of learning
- We promote educational and social inclusion and equality
- We work with focus, commitment and ambition
- We behave with kindness and respect
- We expect ethical and professional behaviour
- We practice environmental sustainability and social responsibility
The University of Worcester's Strategic Plan - 2019 Edition is now available.
If you have any questions about working at Worcester or the recruitment process get in touch with our Human Resources team: