The University of Worcester is proud to work with various partners to support a range of projects.
We develop formal partnerships where these projects are long term and achieve at least one of the following outcomes:
- Widening participation in higher education
- Progressing students to UW from within / outside the UK
- Raising aspirations and awareness of HE
- Achieving high quality and viable collaborative provision of courses
- Increasing the diversity of UW students
Get in touch
If you would like to discuss forming a partnership with the University of Worcester, please contact the partnership team:
Institutions seeking a partnership regarding course approval, please note the minimum number of students for undergraduate courses is 15, and the minimum number of students for postgraduate courses is 10.
Collaborative Courses Register
The collaborative courses register is organised by the Academic Quality Unit. Courses are included in the register once they have been fully approved by the University. The register includes all provision which is delivered and/or supported and/or assessed through an arrangement with a partner organisation.