Once your place at Worcester is confirmed you’ll receive an email from us with your login details for our Student Portal. Typically this email is sent around a month before the course start date. We've also produced a video which gives an introduction to the registration process.
When logging in to the Student Portal for the first time you’ll be prompted to register for multi-factor authentication.
Registration is the process of becoming an official member of the University, this is done through our student online learning environment (SOLE).
We’ll already have a lot of the information from your application form, but we will need you to check this and provide some additional information.
As part of the registration we’ll ask you to:
- Confirm your personal details
- Provide a term time address (where you’ll be living while studying with us)
- Confirm your funding for the course
- Upload a photo (similar to a photo you’d use on a passport)
- Pick your modules (for courses with first year options)