As an alumni of the University of Worcester, there are some great benefits we can offer you.
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about any of these opportunities.
Postgraduate fees discount
If you have completed a BA, BSc or LLB award as a student at the University of Worcester and then study a full-time Masters or PhD course at Worcester you are entitled to a 20% discount off your fees. To find out more on this please email email@example.com with your queries. (Students are entitled to one discount only, and cannot combine this discount with any other. The University of Worcester reserves the right to change or remove this discount. This discount does not apply to our graduate entry Medicine MBChB course.)
Campus accommodation discount
If you are organising your own reunion with friends or looking for somewhere affordable to stay in the city, alumni are able to claim 10% off our accommodation costs during the summer months.
20% off Hangar Bookings. The Hangar is part of the Students’ Union and is a great venue for private events to hold reunions to wedding receptions.
Opportunity to become an associate member of the Students’ Union for free allowing you to be involved in events and activities.
You can continue to use the University Careers Service for three years and beyond following graduation. Opportunities are as follows:
- Workshops – CV and interview practice software available
- Careers Events
- Job vacancies
Our Alumni also enjoy enhanced membership of The Hive. Find out more about Alumni benefits at The Hive using our Ask a Librarian Service.
- Chance to discuss projects to help embed sustainability in their current work place, with the potential to establish ‘living lab’ projects where students help co create.
- Access to a network of students who are looking for volunteering opportunities in business to do with sustainable matters and issues.
- Ability to publish articles in our bespoke sustainability magazine www.susthingsout.com (subject to editorial approval).
- Chance to be guest speakers for lectures which could be a way to deliver job objectives if you need to undertake an activity in the community and this would greatly benefit students.