Further information on The Infirmary Museum and the George Marshall Medical Museum can be found at www.medicalmuseum.org.uk.
An interactive exhibition at the University of Worcester’s City Campus combining history, science, art and technology to explore the medical stories of one of England’s oldest infirmaries and the place where the British Medical Association began.
- Meet characters from the Infirmary
- Investigate medical technology
- Explore memories and occupations
- Share your thoughts
- Challenge your ideas of mental health
- Compare health today to other times and places
- Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Saturday 10am - 4pm
- Evening access to the Museum is available for group bookings of 8 or more people, please call for details.
Free admission, donations welcome.
Get in touch
Head of The Infirmary,+44 (0)1905 54 2373 firstname.lastname@example.org