Skip to content

Student support and accommodation

Who can I ask for help?

There are plenty of places to turn for help and advice during your studies.  Here are just a few of the of the many people and services at Worcester who can help you make informed decisions:

  • Academic tutors
  • Student services
  • Disability and dyslexia service
  • Study skill support

Student accommodation on campus

Many students choose to live at home while they study in order to save money, or to be with their families. Some mature students do choose to live in university accommodation and the University of Worcester has a great variety of halls, including specially designated postgraduate houses.

The University guarantees accommodation for all new, first-year undergraduates, provided they have firmly accepted their place by the UCAS deadline. For further information, visit our accommodation pages.

Private rented accommodation

If you wish to live in private accommodation the Accommodation Office can help you with information and advice. The University is located in a pleasant and friendly Worcester suburb, not far from the city centre, with plenty of private options available.