Education Administrator: MA Education, National Award SENCO & Continuing Professional Development
Administrators and Support
tel: 01905 855257
Nina provides administrative support for the Masters in Education and associated postgraduate diplomas and certificates.
Nina also provides support for the Postgraduate Certificate in Education (Special Educational Needs Coordination) National Award SENCO (NASENCO) which is a statutory course for all school SENCOs.
Nina is a member of the Continuing Professional Development Team within the School of Education, coordinating external CPD events, network meetings, conferences and short courses.
Role and Responsibilities
MA Education and National Award SENCO Administrator includes
- Supporting students and applicants.
- Creating and maintaining course materials, records and tracking systems.
- Producing, analysing and reporting statistical data.
- Course timetabling.
- Assisting the application process and the Recognition of Prior Learning.
- Organising, preparing and attending examination boards in liaison with Registry, course tutors and external examiners.
- Facilitating induction and orientation sessions
- Organising and acting as secretary at course management and standardisation meetings.
CPD Administrator includes
- Coordinating CPD events and short education courses
- Producing and editing the CPD web pages and promotional documents.
- Administrating course enquiries, bookings and invoicing.
- Supporting course and conference registration.
Qualifications and Training
- BA (Hons) History with Associated American Studies
- FdA Payroll Management
- CIPP Practitioner Certificate in Payroll
- University Certificate in Team Leadership
- Safeguarding Targeted Training
- Protective Behaviours Training
- Customer Service Excellence in the Workplace
- Customer Service Relationship Management
- Contensis Web Content Management