TAnDem research awards
This page provides a record of all research awards relating to TAnDem.
- Dowson, B. Attended NIHR Doctoral Training Camp July 2019. Winner of prize for best plain English summary.
- Broome, E. 2018. Alzheimer’s Society Dementia Research Leaders Rising Star: Runner up
- Broome, E. June 2017. University of Nottingham Postgraduate Travel Prize
- Gray, K. June 2017. British Society of Gerontology Annual Conference Bursary
- Gray, K. June 2017. Green Templeton College, Oxford. Travel grant and accommodation to enable attendance at ‘We need to talk about complexity’ workshop.
- Broome, E. May 2017. 1st prize: Sue Watson Postgraduate Presentation
- Cousins, E. April 2017 – June 2017: INTERDEM Academy Fellowship, Aalborg University, Denmark. Awarded an INTERDEM Academy Fellowship to undertake a case study of music therapy in Denmark, based at Aalborg University.
- Broome, E. June 2016. 3rd prize: LINK interdisciplinary Student conference
- Cousins, E. June 2016: Memory Bridge dementia care training retreat, Bloomington, Indiana (U.S.A). Awarded an international scholarship to attend the Memory Bridge dementia care training retreat. Sponsored by Memory Bridge: The Foundation for Alzheimer's and Cultural Memory and the Center on Aging and Community at the Indiana Institute on Disability and Community.