The University of Worcesterís Research School is the focal point for all our research degree students. We provide:
A Dynamic Research Environment
- The Research School is situated in the heart of Worcester City Centre in the newly refurbished Jenny Lind Building and within a 3 minute walk of Worcester Foregate Street train station and The Hive, the Universityís award-winning library.
- A bright, modern and quiet workspace equipped with computing facilities, lockable storage, meeting rooms and break-out space has been created for the exclusive use of research students.
Information and Guidance
- A dedicated postgraduate research team provides a single point of contact for all research students and supervisors and offers day-to-day support and guidance.
- The Research Schoolís principal role in the research degree process is to facilitate and monitor a research studentís training and progress through their research degree programme.
- A Researcher Development Programme, offering a comprehensive suite of modules, courses and workshops, to develop studentsí skills and capabilities as a researcher and equip them with a set of transferable skills that will enhance their employability.
An Active Research Community
- The Research School also has broader responsibilities for supporting and promoting research both across the University and externally and works closely with academic Institutes in this role.
- A programme of events to inspire, engage and foster a community of researchers including the: Emerging Researcher Research Café, Images of Research Exhibition and Competition, and the Research Student Forum.
- The Postgraduate Research Student Society, run by the students, for the students, also organises a calendar of conferences, seminars and social events for research students.
If you wish to learn more about the Research School please email email@example.com.