Leading a team within the School of Education to develop and deliver consistent and high-quality services to staff, students and other stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To deliver an excellent, continuously improving and customer-focused professional administration service.
- To lead, manage and develop the School administrative team.
- To manage finance and budgets on behalf of the Head of School.
- To ensure that systems and records remain compliant.
- To develop and apply knowledge of relevant University and external policies, regulations, Codes of Practice and procedures as they relate to the School of Education.
- Associate fellow of Advance HE
- Masters in Teaching English as a Second or Other Language (TESOL)
- International Programme for Middle Leader