2017/18 Masterclass and Workshop Series - last few events and places
Person Centred Care and Dementia - cancelled
Music and Dementia - 20 June 2018
Dementia and Pain – Underdiagnosed and undertreated - 27 June 2018
The last few places remain on the 2017-18 series of masterclasses and workshops and we would encourage you to book your places soon.
To book: Each event can be booked online at: https://ext-webapp-01.worc.ac.uk/cgi-bin/adsmasterclass2017/booking.pl
but if you have any questions or require further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2018/19 Masterclasses and workshops for individuals to book
The Association for Dementia Studies plan to deliver a series of whole and half day intensive masterclasses and workshops - further details will be available shortly
Full day events run from 10:00 to 16:00 with 9:30 registration and buffet lunch
Half day events run from 10:00 to 13:00 with 9:30 registration and refreshments
All are held at the University of Worcester City Campus or The Studio at the Hive, Worcester
One day Masterclasses
- End of Life in Dementia Care: - Mary Bruce
- Supporting People living with dementia and Frailty:- Mary Bruce
- Truth-telling, best interests and risk in dementia care: Applying the Mental Capacity Act to real life: - Isabelle Latham
- Dementia and Pain – Underdiagnosed and undertreated: Mary Bruce
- Intimacy and Sexuality:
One day workshops
- Dementia Friendly Design:Teresa Atkinson
Person Centred Care and Dementia:Mary Bruce
Half Day Workshop
Music and Dementia: Claire Garabedian
- Cost per full 1 day Masterclass or Workshop - £150 (Earlybird rate - £125 up to 6 weeks in advance)
- Cost per half day Workshop - £80 (Earlybird rate - £65 up to 6 weeks in advance)
- All will be held at the University of Worcester City Campus or at the The Studio at the Hive Worcester
If you require more information please email email@example.com with ‘Masterclass series’ in the subject line.
Updates will be posted here and will be emailed to those on our mailing list. Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Masterclass series’ in the subject line. Please state your full name and contact details indicating which classes you are interested in attending and/or details of your enquiry.
Masterclasses for organisations to commission
These can also be commissioned as single or multiple workshops and tailored to your organisation's needs and delivered here at the University or at your own location or at a venue of your choice. For more information please contact Gina Dutton at email@example.com.