Information for placement areas


As a placement partner, you can access the ARC PEP tool for information about your student placement allocations.

Help and support

Details on how to access PEP and view allocations are below.  More instruction manuals will be added over the next year.

If you have any questions about using PEP please email

Requesting access to PEP 

To log in to PEP you will need a username, this is emailed to you when you are identified as a PEP contact.

If you need access to PEP please complete and return the Placement Area Form: PEP New Users/Change of Contact (PDF).  

Report a student absence

If a student is absent from placement please contact our Work Based Learning Support Office

call: 01905 855444