As a current Worcester student you can participate and join in WISE activities in the following ways:
- Attend any upcoming events
- Write and submit to the W.I.S.E. arena, contact us via email on WISE@worc.ac.uk for more information
- Join one of the Students' Union club or societies to get back into sport and exercise
- Join one of the activities on offer from the University of Worcester Sport and Recreation Programme
- Are you a member of a club, society or organisation that would want to get involved with WISE send us an email via WISE@worc.ac.uk and we will start a conversation
Considering studying at Worcester?
If you are considering coming to study at Worcester then check out the courses that the Institute of Sport and Exercise Science offers. There are parts of modules specifically dedicated to WISE related topics.
If you want more information then why not attend an Open Day.
With more females playing sport and engaging in physical activity, there are many new job opportunities within the sector. If you are interested in working within the sports sector check out the sport employability opportunities available through our EAYL and coach education programmes. Alternatively for general careers enquires go to the careers and employability service.
If you are dedicated to both sporting and academic success, we offer sports scholarships in basketball, cricket and hockey. You will have to meet certain academic and performance criteria, but the scholarships are a great way to combine study with competitive sport.
Are you a Worcester alumnus?
Have you studied at Worcester and now work in the sport, exercise, lesiure or recreation sector?
We would love to hear from you. In our WISE strategy we aim to build a network and grow the movement, email us, follow us on social media or attend an upcoming event.
As a way to grow professional contacts you can also join the WISE LinkedIn network.
More ways to get involved
An overarching aim of the WISE strategy is to:
- Identify key partners, groups, individuals who would be important in terms of effective team work and contribution – cross university and wider community.
If you are interested in being involved in helping us achieve this aim then please get in contact via WISE@worc.ac.uk