Applications to start teacher training in September are now open, so check our step-by-step guide to applying.
If you’re already prepared and ready to start your application, go directly to Get into Teaching. For tailored advice and information about a career in teaching and help with applying, register with us.
Step one: prepare to apply
Before you apply you should:
- Take a look at our course pages from Primary Initial Teacher Education, Primary PGCE or Secondary PGCE
- Look into the funding that is available. With or without a scholarship, you could receive a fee loan and maintenance loan to help fund your teacher training. Generous, tax-free funding is available to the best graduates in a range of subjects. Find out more from the Department for Education
- Register with us for help and support throughout the application process and check out our upcoming events. You’ll receive one-to-one advice on every aspect of applying to teach at our events. We also host regular webinars and Facebook Live sessions. If you register with us, you’ll receive automatic notifications about upcoming sessions
Step two: apply to teach
When you apply for teacher training through Get into Teaching, you’ll need to:
Step three: progress your application
- If your application is successful, you will be invited to attend an interview with us.
- If you are offered a place, you will need to complete a DBS (a background, safety check) and a simple, online Health check. We’ll give you plenty of advice during the application process, so you’ll know exactly what you need to do
Find out more about studying at Worcester