Your first point of contact for all student enquiries
firstpoint is based in the Peirson Study and Guidance Centre, on St John's Campus. We're here to help you access information and support during your studies.
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
Visit us at the firstpoint counter, call us on 01905 542551 or email email@example.com.
Current students can access further information and support via the firstpoint website.
Our advisers can give information and guidance on how you can access services, and help you book appointments where necessary. Services we help with include:
- car parking permits
- money advice and student finance
- careers and employability
- course enquiries
- support and wellbeing
- counselling and mental health
- disability and dyslexia support
- Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks
- study abroad