International students

EU students

The UK Government has confirmed that EU students starting their course after August 2021 will no longer be eligible for undergraduate, postgraduate and advanced learner financial support from Student Finance England.

If you’re starting a course on or after 1 August 2021, you usually must have settled or pre-settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme to get student finance.  Irish citizens do not need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.

International students

If you are an international student, you will not be eligible for any financial assistance from the UK Government. You will need to apply for this kind of financial help in your home country. You may wish to consider applying for a scholarship.

American Students

Download our booklet explaining what financial aid is available for American students. 

FAFSA Free Application for Federal Student Aid
Contact FAFSA on to access the form online
Enter the University of Worcester Code G41286

Download our PDF explaining the FAFSA process.


GEMS (Global Education Management Services)
Provides private loans to US students and other students (with US guarantor)

Studying in the US

International Recruitment
Jenny Lind Building - (Room JL 2026)
University of Worcester

Telephone: +44 (0)1905 542640