Raquel manages the School of Education’s Continuing Professional Development team.
She oversees all CPD activities offered by the School and is responsible for the student recruitment and marketing strategy, social media, event planning and impact evaluation associated with CPD. Raquel is also the main point of contact for education organisations and professionals who seek to engage in either bespoke or award-bearing professional development training with the University of Worcester.
Raquel has extensive experience in event planning and management, Student Recruiting and Marketing Strategy.
Qualifications and Training
- Currently studying for an EdD in Learning, Leadership and Policy (LLP) at the University of Bristol
- MA in Modern Languages (University of Bristol)
- Professional Diploma in Marketing (CIM)
- PG Dip in Communication and Political Management (Universidad Complutense de Madrid)
- BA (Hons) Political Science (Universidad Complutense de Madrid)