Education Administrator: Foundation Degree in Learning Support and Diploma in Tutoring
Professional Administrative Service
tel: 01905 855175
Julie provides administrative support for the Foundation Degree in Learning Support and the Diploma in Tutoring.
Julie is a member of the Continuing Professional Development Team within the School of Education, coordinating external CPD events, network meetings, conferences and short courses.
Roles and Responsibilities
Foundation Degree in Learning Support/Diploma in Tutoring includes:
- Supporting students and applicants.
- Creating and maintaining course materials, records and tracking systems.
- Producing, analysing and reporting statistical data.
- Course timetabling.
- Organising and preparing examination boards in liaison with Registry, course tutors and external examiners.
- Facilitating induction and orientation sessions
- Organising and acting as secretary at course management and standardisation meetings.
CPD Administrator includes:
- Coordinating CPD events and short education courses
- Producing and editing the CPD web pages and promotional documents.
- Administrating course enquiries, bookings and invoicing.
- Supporting course and conference registration.
Qualifications and Training
- BA (Hons) Drama
- Mentor training
- Blackboard training
- Training in Word, Excel 2007, 2010
- Microsoft Outlook
- Change and Me
- Information Security Awareness
- GDPR training