This page provides a record of all publications relating to TAnDem.
- Veale, A. (2021) How do arts practitioners engage the person with dementia living in a care home setting? PhD thesis, University of Worcester.
- Broome, E. (2019). Exploring the role of care staff in creative arts interventions in residential care homes. PhD thesis, University of Nottingham. Available for download on request
- Cousins, E., Tischler, V., Garabedian, C., Dening, T. (2019). A Taxonomy of Arts Interventions for People With Dementia, The Gerontologist. Online ahead of print
- Cousins, E. (2019). Making meaning, creating connection: a taxonomy of arts interventions for people with dementia. PhD thesis, University of Nottingham. Available for download on request
- Dowson, B., McDermott, O., & Schneider, J. (2019). What indicators have been used to evaluate the impact of music on the health and wellbeing of people with dementia? A review using meta-narrative methods. Maturitas, 127(June), 26–34.
- Dowson, B. & McDermott, O. “Approaches to Measuring the Impact of Music Therapy and Music Activities on People Living With Dementia”. Chapter in Baird, A. Garrido, S. & Tamplin, J. (eds.) Music and Dementia: From Cognition to Therapy. OUP, forthcoming.
- Broome, E., Dening, T., Schneider, J. (2018). Participatory arts in care settings: A multiple case study: Innovative practice. Dementia: Innovative Practice. Online ahead of print
- Broome, E., Dening, T., Schneider, J. (2018). Imagine Arts: how the arts can transform care homes. Journal of Dementia Care. 26 (4) p. 16-19.
- Cousins, E., Tischler, V., Garabedian, C., Dening, T. (2018). Principles and features to define and describe arts interventions for people with dementia: A qualitative realist study, Arts & Health. Online ahead of print
- Dowson, B. & Swift, R. (2018). Sharing the impact and implementation of research into the arts and dementia. News article.
- Gray, K. (2018). Arts and dementia in Japan: Report from a research visit. Dementia day to day. [Accessed 17 September 2019].
- Gray, K., Evans, S.E., Griffiths, A. & Schneider, J. (2018). ‘Critical reflections on methodological challenge in arts and dementia evaluation and research’, Dementia, 17 (6), pp.775-784.
- Broome, E., Dening, T., Schneider, J., Brooker, D. (2017). Care staff and the creative arts: Exploring the context of involving care personnel in arts interventions. International Psychogeriatrics. 29 (12) 1979-1991.
- Broome, E., Jones, B., Schneider, J., Dening, T., Tischler, V. (2017). “‘Imagine Arts’ – bringing arts interventions to care settings: an exploratory baseline study”. Journal of Dementia Care. 25 (6) 24-26.
- Cousins, E. (2017). Data collection in Denmark. Dementia day to day. Retrieved from: Idea Nottingham.ac.uk [Accessed 3rd July 2018]
- Daykin, N., Gray, K., McCree, M., Willis, J. (2017). ‘Creative and Credible evaluation for arts, health and wellbeing: opportunities and challenges of co-production’. Arts & Health, 9 (2), pp. 123-138.
- Gray, K. (2017). BSG Conference 2017: Thoughts on the arts, care and dementia. Ageing Issues, British Society of Gerontology blog [Accessed 17 September 2019].