The Language Centre is very pleased to announce our free General English Classes are available from Monday 24th May-Thursday 17th June 2021
- Classes are Mondays-Thursdays, from 10:00am-12:00pm (2 hours).
- Classes are held at the Jenny Lind Building, University of Worcester.
- Classes are delivered by trainee teachers who are under supervision from qualified CELTA teachers.
- Places are limited. We can only admit a maximum number due to COVID restrictions.
- These classes are not an official course and do not attract a qualification.
- Upon request, we can provide an attendance certificate.
- You must be 18 or over.
- There is no creche or child support available.
Please follow the instructions below:
- Click Short test to find out your English score.
- If you scored between 0–7 your English level is not high enough to join our classes. Please continue to improve your English before you re-apply.
- If you scored between 8–14 please go to the WORD document labelled 8–14.
- If you scored between 15–25 please go to the WORD document labelled 15–25.
- Once you have filled out the WORD document, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted by email to confirm your place on our course.
- Full joining instructions will be given once your place is confirmed by email by the Language Centre.
- Priority is given to those that can attend all the sessions.
- We would expect you to attend all the classes, or as near to the maximum as you can.
- If you can only attend a few of the classes, please continue to fill out the WORD document, we will contact you separately with regard to being placed on a reserve list.
The Free General English Classes are held at:
Jenny Lind Building