University taster days
Taster days are designed for students who are thinking about studying at the University of Worcester
We offer a range of taster days from subject specific days to general university life taster days, with an emphasis on what to expect from the University of Worcester.
Top tips for your students who are attending a Taster Day
- Students don’t have to be an expert or have any prior experience in the subject
- Students can state that they have attended a taster day in their personal statement, this is a great way to show they have researched the university in more detail
- The students are able visit the campus and learn more about what we have to offer
- Remind them to bring a packed lunch or money to spend at the cafes on campus
If you would like to book on to a university Taster Day, please visit the booking page here.
MSc Midwifery (shortened) course - Virtual Taster series
Our MSc Midwifery (shortened) course has a blended delivery which means you will learn online and also on campus. This course allows you to make the most of your work-life balance, become eligible to apply for registration as a midwife with the NMC making you dual qualified, and achieving a master’s degree simultaneously.
Join our teaching team to find out more on what studying the MSc Midwifery (Shortened) course involves. You can also ask us any questions you may have.
You can book your place.
We look forward to meeting you.
Session Dates 2022
- Thursday 29th September open event 15:00-16:00
- Tuesday 11th October open event 10:00-11:00
- Friday 11th November open event: 11:00-12:00
- Tuesday 6th December open event 12:00-13:00