Lakeside Campus Supervisor
School of Sport and Exercise Science
Professional and Technical Support Staff
tel: 01905 543044
Emma has recently graduated from the University of Worcester with a BSc (Hons) in Outdoor Adventure Leadership and Management. Whilst studying at the University Emma worked at Lakeside Campus as an Outdoor Activity Instructor and since graduating has taken on the role of Campus Supervisor. Alongside this work Emma has undertaken lots of work within the outdoor industry working with a variety of people across many settings and activities. She is passionate about encouraging participation in outdoor activities and enjoys sharing her love of the outdoors with others.
- BSc (Hons) Outdoor Adventure Leadership and Management, University of Worcester (2022)
- Climbing Wall Instructor
- Foundation Coach in Climbing
- British Canoeing Paddlesport Instructor
- British Canoeing Level 3 SUP Coach
- Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme Gold Assessor
- RLSS Open Water Lifeguard
- Mountain Leader Trained
Scope of Role at University
Emma is one of the first points of contact for academic, student and community groups wishing to use Lakeside Campus or our outdoor sports facilities. She works closely with the Outdoor Activity, Sports and Exercise Manager and other supervisors to ensure all outdoor education facilities are maintained to the highest standards as well as ensuring all student staff are delivering activities in a highly professional manner. Her role includes staffing and profiling staff hours across the year, purchasing, budget planning, school and community group engagement and management of the day-to-day running of Lakeside Campus including the facilitation of the training and continuous student staff development.
- Lakeside Campus Supervisor
- Overseeing the delivery of adventurous activities by largely student staff
- Day-to-day operations of Lakeside Campus including bookings, staffing and managing staff team
- Member of Mountain Training Association
- Climbing Coach
Emma has 6 years of experience working in the outdoor activity sector working for a number of providers. A large amount of her experience is within climbing and high ropes settings in particular working as a climbing coach. Emma also currently facilitates students working through their Duke of Edinburgh award scheme at all levels.