Course Administrator (Primary Initial Teacher Training Education)
Institute of Education
Professional Administrative Service
tel: 01905 542031
Tegan works within the primary education department providing administrative assistance to the undergraduate Primary Initial Teacher Training course. Tegan helps to maintain the running of the course by keeping records of students as well as any course related documents and information. Tegan is the first point of contact for students and staff as well as persons outside of the university looking to contact the undergraduate course.
Role and Responsibilities
General administrative duties for Primary Undergraduate include:
- Candidate interviews.
- Answering student enquiries.
- Minuting a range of meetings.
- Supporting with course organisation.
- Calendar management and scheduling of meetings.
Qualifications and Training
- GDPR training
- Health and Safety training
- Information security awareness training
- OneDrive for business training
- SharePoint (Site Owner) training