Julie is the Course Administrator for Early Childhood Professional Practice BA (Hons) and Integrated Working with Children and Families BA (Hons) Top Up Degree. She is also the Practice Based Learning Administrator for the Department of Children and Families.
Julie is also the first point of contact for students and settings and supports the students in all aspects of placement.
Roles & Responsibilities
- All aspect of Course administration, including module evaluations, Exam Boards, Course Committee Meetings, keeping paperwork up-to-date.
- Timetabling rep for the Department.
- Maintaining a placement database which students use to find their own placements.
- Dealing with all aspects of placement, liaising with students, tutors and settings.
Qualifications and Training
- Diploma in Association of Accounting Technicians
- CIMA Core Leadership & Development Programme
- Advanced Word & Excel
- Leadership Certificate Training
- Stress Reduction Mindfulness
- Change & Me
- Information Security Awareness
- GDPR Training
- PREVENT Training