The Digital Communications team manages and develops the University's website, key social media accounts, and third-party digital channels aimed at external audiences.
Contact web editors within your academic institute or service to request:
- a staff profile to be added, edited or removed
- basic changes to non-course pages.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request:
- changes to course pages
- new pages/sections
- advice on large scale updates or improvements to your page or section
- advice or training on using our web content management system, Reddot.
For changes to internal staff or student pages contact ICT.
Contact email@example.com to request:
- training sessions on professional use of social media and best practice
- training sessions on the use of specific platforms, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- help with social media strategy development
- guidance on blogging and the use of WordPress
- help setting up a new social media account
- guidance on social media crisis management
- guidance on paid advertising on social media