Our dedicated team of Graduate Ambassadors are ready to share their knowledge and experience with potential students, helping them make informed choices about Higher Education.
Graduate Ambassadors are trained members of staff who can talk authentically about making friends, settling in and campus life; answering the key question of what university is really like and demystifying areas like student finance and the application process. The team offer a fresh, realistic and unique insight into university life based on first-hand experience.
Support for staff
The Graduate Ambassadors team can:
- work with you to provide tailored interactive talks and workshops to schools and colleges.
- help organise and run subject specific taster days.
Our other important areas of work include:
- attending higher education and careers fairs
- attending UCAS exhibitions throughout the UK
- running talks and workshops at our Open Days
- creating vlogs and blogs
- posting hints and tips about university life on social media.
To enquire about this service please speak to the team directly by calling on 01905 542747 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.