Our Standard rooms are in Avon and Ledbury.
2021/22 - £133 per week
Address: St John's Campus, Worcester WR2 6AJ
Together Avon and Ledbury halls of residence have 34 flats over three floors. Each flat contains four or six study bedrooms and a shared kitchen and a lounge area. There are two toilets/shower rooms in each flat.
Typical Standard room:
See the AccessAble guide.
All Halls of Residence benefit from:
- Free internet access
- Free gym membership
- Gas, electricity and water bills covered by accommodation costs
- 24-hour security and welfare support
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Contents insurance
- Facilities for self-catering and recycling facilities
- Key facilities, laundrette, shop, cafés, a gym and a canteen are all present on campus.
All halls comply with the Student Accommodation Code for the Management of Student Accommodation and are non-smoking.
We offer self-guided tours of all of our accommodation, including chances to speak to our accommodation offers and current students, during our Open Days.