Our Standard Plus rooms are in Abberley, Ankerdine, Berrow, Malvern, Sarah Siddons, Teme, Wulfstan, Windrush.
2024/25 - £171 per week
Address: St John's Campus, Worcester WR2 6AJ
There are 252 Standard Plus rooms available, spread across the above halls. Each of the St John's Standard Plus halls have six study bedrooms in a flat with four or six flats over a building with two or three floors.
There are two spacious toilet/shower rooms per flat and each bedroom has a washbasin.
Typical Standard Plus room:
See the AccessAble guide.
All Halls of Residence benefit from:
- Free internet access
- Free gym membership
- Gas, electricity and water bills covered by accommodation costs
- 24-hour security and welfare support
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Contents insurance
- Facilities for self-catering and recycling facilities
- Key facilities, laundrette, shop, cafés, a gym and a canteen are all present on campus.
All halls comply with the Student Accommodation Code for the Management of Student Accommodation and are non-smoking.
We offer self-guided tours of all of our accommodation, including chances to speak to our accommodation offers and current students, during our Open Days.