Living on the St John’s Campus you’ll be a part of a safe, friendly and vibrant multicultural student community.
Address: St John's Campus, Worcester WR2 6AJ
Our St John's Campus based accommodation has a variety of rooms to suit all needs. We are able to offer adapted rooms for those that may need it. The University of Worcester has signed up to the Universities' UK/Guild HE Code of Practice for the Management of Student Housing, which sets out good practice and mandatory requirements for student housing. We value our students and wish to ensure that our housing is high quality, safe and enjoyable to live in.
Our St John's Campus has postgraduate accommodation available. To find out more about about postgraduate accommodation at Worcester please see our dedicated webpage.
All Halls of Residence benefit from:
- Free internet access
- Free gym membership
- Gas, electricity and water bills covered by accommodation costs
- 24-hour security and welfare support
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Contents insurance
- Facilities for self-catering and recycling facilities
- Key facilities, laundrette, shop, cafés, a gym and a canteen are all present on campus.
All halls comply with the Student Accommodation Code for the Management of Student Accommodation and are non-smoking.