The Old Post Office.
En-suite City Centre - 2023/2024 - £179 per week
Located in the city centre less than 10 minutes walk from the City Campus, we have 28 en-suite rooms finished to a high standard.
Unlike the rest of our accommodation, this property is leased by the University, however if you are allocated here, the University will still be your landlord. As your landlord, we will be responsible for organising maintenance and repairs, and also for the collection of your rent. You also benefit from free insurance, gym membership, and University in-house Security response.
See the AccessAble guide
All halls of residence benefit from:
- Free internet access
- Free gym membership
- Gas, electricity and water bills covered by accommodation costs
- 24-hour security and welfare support
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Contents insurance
- Facilities for self-catering and recycling facilities
- Key facilities, laundrette, shop, cafés, a gym and a canteen are all present on campus.
All halls comply with the Student Accommodation Code for the Management of Student Accommodation and are non-smoking.
We offer self-guided tours of all of our Halls of Residence, including chances to speak to our accommodation team and current students, during our Open Days.