Studying abroad has to be one of the best opportunities available to you while at University. It's an experience you'll remember for the rest of your life.
We offer a range of international experiences for both Worcester students and overseas students.
Our students have the opportunity to study abroad for a year, a semester or take part in an international exchange as part of their degree.
Overseas students from partner universities are welcome to study in Worcester as part of a study abroad, exchange or summer school to gain international experience in a UK university.
Why study abroad?
There are many student abroad benefits for students:
- Become more self-aware, independent and open-minded
- Develop your social skills, communication and confidence
- Increase your flexibility and motivation towards your studies, which can improve your grades
- Improve your career prospects by gaining new skills and increasing your employability
- Improve your foreign language skills or learn a new language
- Make new friends, undertake sports and activities in a different environment
- Travel and explore different cultures
- Take part in an enjoyable and rewarding experience
Get in touch