Term dates 2019/20
Term dates for academic year 2019/20.
23 September 2019 - 17 January 2020
- Induction Week / Review Week: 16-20th September 2019
- Teaching commences (Semester 1): 23rd September 2019
- Progress Week: 4-8th November 2019
- Award Ceremonies: 5-8th November 2019
- Christmas Break: 23rd December 2019 - 3rd January 2020
- Teaching recommences after Christmas Break (Revision Week/Personal mid-year review): 6th January 2020
- Assessment Week: 13-17th January 2020
20 January 2020 – 29 May 2020
- Teaching commences (Semester 2): 20th January 2020
- Progress Week: 2-6th March 2020
- Easter Break: 6-17th April 2020
- Teaching recommences after Easter Break: 20th April 2020
- Assessment Weeks: 4-15th May 2020
- Reassessment Week: 6-10 July 2020
Note: Students on semester based courses are expected to be in attendance throughout both semester with the exception of the Christmas and Easter breaks.
Dates for Health and Education
Note: dates for non-semester based courses, typically in Health and Education, will be added as they become available.