Where are we
We are based at the University of Worcester’s City Campus, with programmes delivered across the University of Worcester.
What is UWIC
UWIC is an associate College of the University of Worcester, providing comprehensive support to international students within the University to enable them to achieve their full potential as students and citizens of the world.
Why choose UWIC?
- As a UWIC student you become a fully-fledged member of the University of Worcester from the first day of your enrolment. You will enjoy access to full range of services, opportunities and facilities that the University has to offer just like any other student at the University.
- Degrees pathways at the University of Worcester: by choosing to study at UWIC you will also be able to access the specialist support services and facilities available at the college itself enabling you to progress on your pathway towards your chosen bachelor’s or master’s degree from the University of Worcester.
- Campus location: UWIC is centrally located at the University of Worcester’s City Campus, within the heart of the historic City of Worcester and just minutes from the innovative library facilities available at the stunning Hive building and the world-class recreational facilities available at the University Arena.
- Renowned for its high quality teaching and fantastic facilities, the University of Worcester is a progressive and supportive university - it was shortlisted by the Times Higher Education Award for University of the Year 2016.
- Worcester is one of the safest cities in the United Kingdom: See here for more details: https://www.providentpersonalcredit.com/unbroken-britain-community-survey/
- With its rich history and architecture dating back hundreds of year and numerous sporting and cultural attractions, the city of Worcester is a beautiful setting in which to live and study.
- Multiple intakes: UWIC has multiple intakes across the year in September, January, May/June giving you the flexibility to choose the most suitable time to start your studies. You will be able to join your chosen pathway and finish earlier than is possible via the traditional UK academic entry system.
- As a UWIC student you are guaranteed on-campus accommodation in your first year of study and will have the option to apply to stay longer if you wish.
The University of Worcester offers a range of accommodation options for all budgets – see here for more information: http://www.worcester.ac.uk/your-home/accommodation.html
When can you start?
January, May or September intakes.
Who can study with us
We welcome international students from all over the world.
How to apply
- Apply through one of our agents in your country
- Apply online through this website. There are application form links on each programme page.
- Make an appointment to come in and see us.
- Find more information on our Admissions Requirements here.