We are here to help you - all free of charge
The STEM Ambassador Programme is a free resource for teachers, schools and colleges to help inspire your students in Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths and Computing. Each volunteer Ambassador is registered and DBS checked and they can help you in a number of ways. Typical activities include :
- Assisting with STEM Clubs
- Helping add a work related perspective to curriculum topics like energy, health and sustainability
- Providing insights into career opportunities arising from STEM Qualifications
- Organising workplace visits
- Working as mentors or assessors for student projects, helping encourage them and develop their motivation and employability skills
Find out more about STEM Learning's offer here.
Future STEM Networking Events
Come and network with local STEM Ambassadors to see how they could support you. See the latest Networking events and sign up on Eventbrite.
Request a STEM Ambassador
To request support from a STEM Ambassador please complete the form here.
Many schools find planning their STEM Agenda can be tricky. Visit STEM learning to get useful advice on how to plan you cross curricula STEM support. You can also request a meeting or phone call with a member of the STEM Hub Team, please complete the form here.
STEM Project Manager
STEM Education Consultant
Black Country Area Lead
Coventry, Warwickshire, Solihull Area Lead
Birmingham Area Lead
Visiting in person
The STEM Hub office address is: Peirson Building G008, University of Worcester, St John's Campus, Henwick Grove, Worcester WR2 6AJ
If you are coming to visit us in person, have a look at our Find Us pages to see the best ways to get here.