The excellent sporting facilities available at the University of Worcester include a sports centre with a six-court sports hall, dance studio, gymnasium and fully equipped fitness suite. Outdoor facilities include a 3G AstroTurf and a sand-filled hockey AstroTurf (both floodlit).
- 200 square metre air conditioned Aerobics/CV and weight training facilities
- International Standard Sports Hall: 6 Badminton court size with retractable seating
- Viewing Gallery
- Coaching Resource Centre
- Sports Injury Clinic
- Gymnasium - fully equipped for primary and secondary gymnastics
- Dance Studio Sports Performance Centre: Sports Science and performance sport - linked to UKSI
- English Basketball Association approved Basketball Centre
Sprung wooden floor - marked out for:
- 2 Volleyball courts
- 2 Basketball courts
- 6 Badminton courts
- 4 Cricket lanes
- Indoor football & futsal court
- 2 Netball Courts
For information on booking our indoor facilities, please contact Stuart Greaves, firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 01905 85 5577.
- 3G Floodlit full size football pitch
- Sand filled AstroTurf (FIH Standard)
For information on booking our outdoor facilities, please e-mail email@example.com or by telephone 01905 622223.