Students and staff can borrow laboratory and technical equipment such as cameras using the Leihs inventory system.
Click here for the Leihs server.
(Please note this is only accessible from the campus network and Firefox browser is recommended).
The system is fairly straightforward to use, similar to online shopping:
- Login in with your standard student (or staff) credentials.
- Find the equipment you want - use the search box at the top if you know what it's called, or browse the different categories.
- Add the equipment to your order basket and confirm dates (up to 3 day duration).
- Checkout by putting your module code and brief explanation in the Purpose box.
- Submit your order and wait for email confirmation from the technicians.
How to book equipment in ISES using the updated Leihs system.