Simple Application and Admissions Process
We understand that making the move to
another country is a big decision. We
will therefore be on hand to support you throughout the admissions process,
whether you apply direct or through an agent, to make it as easy and
straightforward as possible. You can
email us at any point on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 01905 542900. We can even set up a Skype call if required. We may also be able to see you in person if
we have a planned visit to your country during your application - keep an eye on our Facebook page to see where we are travelling.
Once we have your completed Application Form,
we will assess your suitability for the course and raise a Conditional Offer within
two working days, outlining what information we require from you. If you require a pre-sessional course in
English in order to be able to enrol onto Stage 1 of your degree we will include
this in your offer.
The documents we typically require from you
- A scanned copy of your current passport
- Two references including at least one academic one from your most recent place of study.
- Educational qualification certificates. with English transcripts if required. These can be provisional at the point of application, but will need to be confirmed before your offer can become unconditional.
- English qualifications. This is most likely to be in the form of an IELTS certificate, unless you have already been in taught in English in the UK. Some in-country English qualifications can also be applicable, please visit our entry requirements for details.
- Details on any previous visa applications to study in the UK whether successful or not.
Once we have all your documents we will be able to send you an Unconditional Offer, along with terms and conditions which you will need to accept in writing. We then ask you to pay your deposit for your course, and accommodation if required. As a UWIC student, we will guarantee on campus accommodation during your first year of study if you require it. You can find out more information and even take a virtual tour of what’s available by visiting the accommodation pages.
Once your deposit is paid the University will then raise your Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS), which you will need to apply for your student visa. You are then well on your way to enrolling at UWIC for your course.
We will let you know when you will need to
arrive in Worcester for your international induction and what you will need to
bring with you. Plus how to book your
transfer from Birmingham Airport, if required.
If you have any questions about your course
or your application at any point, please email email@example.com
and we will be happy to help.
Good luck with your application. We hope to welcome you to UWIC very soon!