Paying Your Fees Via Our International Payment Platform
International students can pay their fees using UWIC's payments platform powered by our partner Western Union Solutions, This allows you, your parents and sponsors to pay GBP student fees in the currency of your choice, providing you with a simple and secure way to initiate a payment.
How It Works
Simply select the country you are paying from, the amount you are paying and your preferred method of payment. Then enter your student details, making sure you include your UWIC ID number as your reference, following the payer details. If you are paying by bank transfer, get your payment instructions and make your payment to your bank- online, via phone or in person.
Benefits for you:
- Pay international fees by bank transfer or online payment options which include AliPay, TenPay, UnionPay, Trustly, Sofort etc.
- NO transaction charges from UWIC or Western Union Business Solutions
- Favourable exchange rates compared to most banks
- Track your payment step by step
- Peace of mind that your full payment will be received by UWIC
- Multi language platform: French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Indonesian, English, Spanish, Hindi, Japanese and Arabic
- Customer Support Service to help you at every step