A close, mutually supportive partnership with the University of Worcester brings many benefits for both individual professionals and partner institutions.
Many of our exceptional trainees return to the university or go on to find employment at our partnership schools. These trainees are employed as lead mentors, subject and middle leaders and also senior leaders and head teachers. The diverse range of opportunities available allows our student to make a distinct contribution to their educational settings.
The university offers a range of partnership opportunities for Head teachers and Senior leaders which include;
- Becoming a member of the Partnership Steering Committee
- Attending the ITT Course Management Committee meetings
- Supporting the interview process for future trainees
- Delivering training and consultancy alongside university colleagues
- Research possibilities
Colleagues at the university always welcome any contact from Head teachers or Senior Leaders who might like to explore ideas further.
“We welcome students from across many courses at UW who bring fresh ideas to our school & a commitment to gleaning knowledge about teaching & learning.”Julie Rees – Headteacher at Ledbury Primary School
- Partnership agreement
- Appendix to Partnership agreement
- Reply slip
- Placement request form
- Children’s University
- Primary Partnership Twitter Feed