The Annual Legacy - RESEC Lecture 2013 - Workshop Event - 19th September 2013
Seminar delivered by Prof. Rose-Marie Droes on 2nd November 2015
- Rachael Litherland - Involving people living with dementia: How far have we come?
- Stand By Me Launch Videos - 23rd April 2015
- John Killick - Letting Creativity Off The Leash
- Ruth Duffy, Dr Joanne Allen & Nicola Wheeler - West Midlands Deanery Innovations
- Professor Alistair Burns 2010 Future of Dementia Care presentation
- Professor Steve Iliffe 2010 Seminar on Dementia
- Suzanne Wightman & Team - Portrait of a life: A multi-media toolkit for lifestory work.
- Cathy Greenblat - Voices and Vision in creative therapies in Dementia
- Assessing the Creative Expressive Abilities of People Living with Dementia (CEAA Tool)
- The Annual Legacy - RESEC Lecture 2013 - Workshop Event - 19th September 2013
- 2013-14 Care Homes Seminar Series - Associate Professor Yun-Hee Jeon and Isabelle Latham: 17th October 2013
- 2013-14 Care Home Series - John Killick Book Launch-Dementia Positive: 22 October 2013
- Living Well with Dementia: Can we build a 'Dementia Friendly' community?
- Dementia Partnership Project Inaugural Western Australia Community Services Symposium - 2015
- Prof. Neil Maiden Seminar - Mobile Computing in Residential Care Home Settings - 14th January 2015