Worcester Business School is an approved Chartered Management Institute Centre and a member of the Chartered Association of Business Schools, the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) and the Network of International Business Schools (NIBS).
Rooted in the region, supporting business growth and leading the employability agenda, Worcester Business School (incorporating the Department of Computing) is interdisciplinary and outward-looking. Our strong emphasis on business enterprise and work-related learning delivers immediate benefit for our graduates, their organisations and the regional economy.
We work closely with organisations and businesses across the region including our partners in regional development at Worcestershire Local Enterprise Partnership and Herefordshire and Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce and the Federation of Small Businesses.
The University of Worcester is one of the UK’s most supportive universities. We have an established heritage of outstanding teaching.
We add value to individuals and organisations by:
- Providing graduates for the regional job market
- Increasing the skills of the regional workforce through professional and management development courses
- Working to improve business productivity and opportunity through research and consultancy
- Improving the regional knowledge economy
- Enhancing business opportunities for the region
- Attracting new students, staff and businesses to the region
- Providing a focal point for discussions and activities to support business growth programmes
- Offering placement opportunities in regional and national organisations
- Bringing business expertise into the classroom and curriculum
- Generating opportunities for international connections and intercultural experience
Worcester Business School News
Monday, 23 April 2018
Budding entrepreneurs gathered at the University of Worcester for an annual business start-up fair.
Tuesday, 17 April 2018
Students at the University of Worcester have been putting their business skills to good use, raising tens of thousands of pounds for worthy local causes.
Tuesday, 27 March 2018
Entrepreneurialism is a concept everyone needs to embrace in a changing work landscape, according to the University of Worcester’s Enterprise Manager.