Possession of a second class honours degree in a related subject or an equivalent relevant professional qualification acceptable to the University of Worcester.
- Clinical Psychologists (Registered with HCPC or PSI)
- Counselling Psychologists (Registered with HCPC or PSI)
- Psychiatrists (MRCPsych, SpR, SHO)
- Registered Mental Health Nurses
- Psychiatric Social Workers
- Suitably qualified or experienced researchers
- Accredited Counsellors/ Psychotherapists (BABCP, BACP, UKCP, IACT/IACP/Association of Christian Counsellors (Higher level), National Council of Psychotherapists (Mental Health Practitioners)
- Clinical & Counselling Psychologists in final year of training are acceptable with letter of recommendation from their supervisor
- Arts Therapists registered with HCPC with mental health training may be accepted
- Occupational Therapists registered with HCPC with mental health training may be accepted
Applicants need to be working in a relevant field and should specify how the nature of their current practice relates to their eligibility for attendance on the course on their application form and at interview.