Skip to content


International students

EU students

EU students are eligible for the Tuition Fee Loan for 2017/18 intake. 

EU students who decide to join us for 2018/19 intake are confirmed to be eligible for undergraduate, master's, postgraduate and advanced learner financial support. 

Visit for more information regarding 2017/18 intake. 

This is offered by the UK government via the Student Loans Company to all EU and home undergraduate students, giving you the opportunity to borrow any amount up to the full cost of your tuition fees. Visit for more information.

Non-EU students

If you are an international student, you will not be eligible for any financial assistance from the UK Government. You will need to apply for this kind of financial help in your home country. You may wish to consider applying for a scholarship.

American Students

Download our booklet explaining what financial aid is available for American students. 

FAFSA Free Application for Federal Student Aid
Contact FAFSA on to access the form online
Enter the University of Worcester Code G41286

IEFC (International Education Finance Corp)
Provides scholarships/loans to US students and other students (with US guarantor)

Studying in the US