Academic year 2019/20
The new students' tuition fees 2019/20 document gives a complete list of fees for undergraduate students joining the University in the 2019/20 academic year, including students on top-up courses. The undergraduate year two and undergraduate year three/four documents give a complete list of fees for students continuing their studies in the 2019/20 academic year.
- The standard annual fee for full-time home/EU undergraduate students enrolling on BA/BSc degrees, FdA/FdSc foundation degree or HNDs in the 2019/20 academic year (including Nursing and Midwifery) is £9,250.
- The annual fee for a home/EU student enrolling on a PGCE in the academic year 2019/20 is £9,250.
- Part-time fees are generally charged on a pro rata basis.
The postgraduate tuition fees 2019/20 document gives a complete list of postgraduate tuition fees.
In addition to the fees mentioned in the documents linked above, the 2018/19 fee for Continuing Part-Time MPhil and PhD students is £1,425 per annum; the 2018/19 fee for Visiting PhD students is £304 per month; and the 2018/19 Research Bursary (Stipend) is £14,777 per annum. Updated 2019/20 fees/bursary values will be available soon.
Pre-sessionals - 2018/19
- Our pre-sessional 10-week course (including accommodation) costs £4,100.
- Our pre-sessional 6-week course (including accommodation) costs £2,900.
Funding for EU students has been approved for the academic year 2018/19. The Government confirmed that EU students will continue to remain eligible for undergraduate, master's, postgraduate and advanced learner financial support in academic year 2018 to 2019. Find out more about the student loan.
To help with the financial responsibility of students, we offer a range of scholarships.