Academic year 2018/19
The new students' tuition fees 2018/19 document gives a complete list of fees for undergraduate students joining the University in the 2018/19 academic year, including students on top-up courses. The undergraduate year two and undergraduate year three/four documents give a complete list of fees for students continuing their studies in the 2018/19 academic year.
- The standard annual fee for full-time undergraduate student enrolling on BA/BSc degrees, FdA/FdSc foundation degree or HNDs in the 2018/19 academic year (including Nursing and Midwifery) is £9,250.
- The annual fee for a student enrolling on a PGCE in the academic year 2018/19 is £9,250.
- Part-time fees are generally charged on a pro rata basis.
- Our pre-sessional 10-week course (including accommodation) costs £4,100.
- Our pre-sessional 6-week course (including accommodation) costs £2,900.
Funding for EU students has been approved for the academic year 2018/19. The Government confirmed that EU students will continue to remain eligible for undergraduate, master's, postgraduate and advanced learner financial support in academic year 2018 to 2019. Find out more about the student loan.
To help with the financial responsibility of students, we offer a range of scholarships.