Advertised on behalf of University of Worcester International College (UWIC)
Read more about the role.
Enquiries and applications, including a cover letter and CV, should be sent to: Duncan Watson | Director, University Pathways | firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Friday 15 December at 17.00 (UK time).
We regret that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Closing date: Friday 15 Dec 2017
Reference number: External
- Job details
- Full time
- Responsible to
- Director, University Pathways
- Interview date
- To be confirmed
About Holmes Institute
Holmes Institute is a diversified, multinational, multi-sectoral education provider that offers an extensive range of educational programmes for students and professionals including university programmes from undergraduate to masters level, secondary education, language training, vocational and work-based training and teacher training. This year sees the launch of the University of Worcester International College (UWIC), the first university partnership in the United Kingdom at the University of Worcester. We are now recruiting ambitious, talented professionals to take this exciting new venture forward.
- Main duties
About the role
The Regional Manager makes an essential contribution to the college’s marketing, sales and recruitment operations. Working closely with our internationally based staff and agent network, the Regional Manager is expected to develop productive business relationships and opportunities and put in place sales and marketing strategies to meet recruitment targets. The role entails substantial national and international travel and therefore requires flexibility. The Regional Manager works closely with other admissions and marketing staff within the college as well as key staff at the University to strengthen the partnership and develop the offer.
- Person specification
- Bachelor degree level qualification
- Relevant, professional experience in a marketing related discipline
- Successful track record in designing and implementing marketing plans, strategies and sales tactics to achieve targets
- Ability to set realistic but ambitious sales targets in a dynamic, evolving business context
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including both verbal and written communication and a flair for presentation
- High-level competency in the use of Windows-based software packages
- Familiarity of working in a fluid, multi-cultural environment
- Willingness to work weekends and evenings to support recruitment activities if required
- Capable of organising own workload to meet deadlines in the context of multiple demands
- Attention to detail combined with original thinking
- Effective report-writing skills
- Thrives on working under pressure, motivated by the opportunity to show initiative and take ownership
- Team player to the core
- A degree or professional qualification in marketing
- Extensive experience in education services marketing
- Thorough knowledge of university pathway programmes
- A good working knowledge of UKVI Tier 4 compliance regulations and QAA Code of Practice
- Successful track record in performing sales and marketing activities in international markets
- Proven ability and experience in running effective e-marketing campaigns
- Fluent in Mandarin and/or Cantonese, both written and spoken
As this is a UK-based position applicants will need to demonstrate that they are eligible to work in the UK on an ongoing basis. The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
What we offer
Holmes Institute believes in rewarding success and offers exceptional career prospects in the UK and internationally.