The role of the Press Office is to promote and enhance the profile and reputation of the University regionally, nationally and internationally.
The Press Office is staffed by experienced journalists and communications professionals who work with all members of the University community to publicise research and expertise, achievements and successes to a range of media outlets, while also responding to direct enquires from the press.
Support for staff and students
The Press Office can:
- help to publicise your course, events, research, achievements, in print, online and broadcast media
- provide advice and guidance when dealing with the media, with specialist group training sessions or one-to-one coaching available on request
- pitch your expertise to media to provide an ‘expert voice’ on leading news stories
- help you write opinion pieces for publication in a range of media outlets
- share your news via social media networks
- provide advice and guidance on reputational matters
Email email@example.com or telephone 01905 857517.
For urgent enquiries outside of normal office hours please ring 07919 293757.