JJ provides professional support to ensure the efficient and effective management and delivery of the Primary Postgraduate Certificate of Education and the Personal Social Education Diploma.
JJ is the central point of contact for staff, students and a range of external organisations and is responsible for ensuring the efficient management of all administration relating to the course as well as making significant contributions to the management of programme quality.
JJ also provides PA support to Rachael Paige (Head of Department for Primary Education).
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide professional comprehensive administrative course support, working closely with the Course Leader to ensure efficient, effective operational management.
- Provide PA support to the Head of Department for Education.
- Act as first point of reference for the full range of internal and external contacts.
- Maintain records and provide data for analysis.
- Arrange, prepare and minute key course related meetings.
- Manage the accuracy and consistency of course documentation.
- Liaise with and provide advice and guidance to students.
- Support the interviewing process.
- Help deliver open days and taster events.
Qualifications & Training
- Introduction to One Drive
- Information Security Awareness
- GDPR Training