A Worcester PGCE could be the perfect next step for you
If you're looking for a rewarding, respected career with excellent employment prospects, why not build on your degree with a one-year Postgraduate Certificate in Education course and qualify as a teacher?
With many schools recruiting additional teachers, this is a great time to study for a meaningful and prestigious qualification. You may even qualify for a generous bursary or scholarship.
Why a PGCE at Worcester?
Inspirational teachers have been graduating from Worcester since we were originally founded as a teacher training college over 70 years ago. Choose to train to teach with us and:
- If you’re predicted a 2:2 or above in your current degree, you’ll be guaranteed an interview for the PGCE course
- You’ll have access to tuition fee and maintenance loans
- You’ll be able to live in our on-campus postgraduate accommodation
- You’ll have great employment prospects
- You may be able to access generous bursaries and scholarships for many subjects (see the Get Into Teaching website for more information)
Find out more
Visit the University website to see all of our PGCE course options for Primary and Secondary teaching.
You can also read about current and former students' PGCE experiences through our student life blog and case studies on the course pages.