School and Community based STEM Clubs
STEM Clubs are a powerful and enjoyable way to engage young people with science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) subjects. STEM Learning has produced a handy step-by-step guide to setting up a STEM Club or building-up an existing one. With everything from finding volunteers to developing activities, this guide is full of useful information. You can access the STEM Clubs Guide here
The STEM Ambassador Hub can also offer support to help set up new school or community based STEM Clubs across the West Midlands (and give advice for organisations with existing clubs, looking for fresh ideas or new challenges). If you would like further information about what we can offer, please contact us at email@example.com or telephone 01905 542576.
STEM Club Ideas, Links and Resources, Ideas, Tips and Guidance for Running a Successful Club!
- Visit STEM Clubs: setting up a club for a series of video guides about setting up a STEM Club.
- Share STEM Club ideas, stories and best practice with club leaders by joining the STEM Clubs community group.
- Request support from STEM Ambassadors – you will need to be flexible and give them plenty of notice, but they can become excellent allies of your STEM Club.
- Consider linking projects to the CREST Awards scheme.
- Explore the links below to find tried and tested ideas for Club activities